Celebrate the Little Things Tag
It is always important to celebrate the little things as well as the big things. We can get mired down in the long haul but forget how awesome we can be each day. Emily at Emily the Book Nerd tagged me in this awesome tag to celebrate the little things.
By Elizabeth Tabler
1. Who was your very first follower? If you can still find it out, then tag them and give them a shout out!
It was either my mom or sister. I have always been supported by my family.
2. What was the last milestone you reached?
5,000 followers on twitter or 200 reviews on goodreads.
3. What was the very first post you posted on your blog? Share it with us!
Here is numero uno (It is a beautiful morning and it is Time to Try Shit) lol I guess I have always been a little tacky. This was 495 posts ago. Life has changed so much. At the time, this was a site to chronicle my desire to try things. I have always been very big into lists. As time wore on I realized I was a book blogger and my inner desire was share my love of reading with the world. So here we are!
4. Who was your most recent follower? Tag them and give them a shout out!
My last follower on the blog was Yna from https://ynathemoodreader.com/ Please drop by and give her site some love. She has great posts about bookish things and reviews!
5. What was the last post you posted and who was the very first person who took their time to click the like button? My last post was a graphic novel review of a book called Middlewest. It is some seriously glorious artwork and story. I cannot recommend it highly enough. Nen&Jen stopped by and chatted with me about it. Thank you! I really hope you love it. Again, awesome review site and people who deserve to be followed.
6. How many months have you been blogging for?
Technically I started in 2016, but I was not gung ho about blogging till December of 2018 where I set a goal to write a post for everyday in December. I have been regularly writing since then. Since then I have had 20k views! Thank you thank you.
7. Do you have any bloggers your friends with? Give them a shout out!
Yes. Ohmygosh. It is hard to limit the awesome folks I have met through blogging. There are so many. I can tell you who I interact with daily. Jodie@Witty&Sarcastic Book club is someone who has become a good friend and we chat all the time. She lives to far away dammit! She is awesome sauce. Paul@Paul’s Picks is someone I chat with quite a lot and I am grateful for that. He has fantastic taste in books and is an all around good guy. Jason Aycock from Off the TBR is fantastic too. We have quite a lot in common and will definitely go out for a beer if I am ever in his neck of the woods. This is a short list. I try to do a Follow Friday and call out all the great people I come across in the book world.
8. Who originally created the last meme or tag you participateId in? Give them a shout out!
9. Have you any social media related to your blog? Share it with us!
Thank you for coming by and sharing your love of books with me. I am blessed to have the privilege of interacting with you all on the daily. It is one of the best things in my life.