Note – Hi. I am putting a temporary hold on new requests. I have had quite a lot of interest and want to give the authors who requested a review my full attention. Thank you!
- If you are an author or publisher interested in having me review your book, please contact me at email@example.com
|★★★★ + 1/2||I Really liked it|
|★★★ + 1/2||Good|
|★★★||Good but average|
|★★ + 1/2||Okay|
|★★||Not for me|
I attempt to read everything I am sent, however with time constraints it can be difficult. If I cannot get to your review before it releases I will do my best to create a promo piece celebrating the new release. I will contact you if that is the case.
- I consider author interviews or guest posts. However, I prefer to feature authors I have read.
- I write honest reviews for all the books I have read. My policy is that I may not like your book, and that is ok. I always call out positives and show how someone else will love it.
- I try to read all the books promptly, let me know if there is a specific date by which you want something reviewed, and I will do my best to accommodate you.
- I post my reviews on Goodreads, my blog, and Twitter.
- I do not currently post to Amazon, I can, however, make accommodations.
- I read a variety of genres. Specifically graphic novels, science fiction and fantasy (both YA and Adult), horror and bizarro.
- I prefer hard copies of books, especially graphic novels due to how they read. But, I happily also accept e-books in pdf and .epub format.
- If you need my information for sending me hard copies, I am happy to provide it. Just email me.
- I call out specific moments in books that might be a little tougher for some members of the reading public to handle. This is usually in the more extreme cases.
- I am currently not compensated for my reviews or my time.