Since this is my first blog post, obligatory introductions are in order. My name is Elizabeth Tabler, you may call me Beth. I was brought forth into this world 35 years ago in the “not so big” town of Las Vegas, Nevada. I am married to a wonderful man named Mark, and I have a little girl. Lets call her, “The Viking.” Because damn if thats not the appropriate description for her.
I named this blog, “before we go,” because one of my greatest joys in life is trying shit. Whether it is Civet “poop flavored” coffee, some weird food, or some odd experience, It’s my jam. This all started when I was about 11 years old and wrote my first to do list. I actually have this list framed and hanging on the wall in my living room. Lists are my neurosis… I have 9k pins on Pinterest and find the most unusual stuff to try. If you would like to see some of my past projects, check out my Project Completed folder.
Also, I will be tracking my life list (which is a full on book) and my yearly list.
- Make amazing mac and cheese
- Get all the Dr. Seuss books for the viking. Who am I kidding. Dr. Seuss is badass and it really is for me.
- Read 100 books
- Finish the 100 greatest graphic novel list found Here
- Get all the Robert Sabuda Books. I have a thing for pop up books
- Get all the Dresden File books. Because c’mon. Amazeballs.
- Keep a strict keto diet for a month My god keto is amazing.. well BACON
- Lose 80 pounds
- Own a conch shell.
- Own a little mermaid snow globe. Don’t ask, I just really want one.
- Practice German for another year. ja ich spreche Deutsch ein bisschen. Schau mich gehen.
- Practice guitar every day for a month.
- Find a dooney and burke princess bag at goodwill. It will happen!
Along with these I’ll write up little things on whatever I am up to. It should be highly entertaining for me and my family who will read the blog. Tschuss.