Once weekly I run a post about an independent author or a non-traditional publisher and what they have going on. I call it #indiespotlight. Here are the requirements:
1. Quick essay/blurb about your work. I am modeling this a bit like John Scalzi’s biweekly post, but for indie authors. The link Talk about the idea for your work. What motivates you as an author/publisher. 400 – 800 words.
2. Links to your work via Goodreads, Amazon, etc. This can be past, present or future work.
3. Link to an online excerpt of your work if applicable.
4. Links to your social media.
5. Any marketing materials for your work you would like to share. i.e., pictures of the book, trailers, etc.
6. I would hope to receive the info at least two to three days before your scheduled date, however the sooner the better in case another slot opens up. That way I can do any adjustment that is necessary and make sure the post looks the best it can.
Is this something you would be interested in? I can give you a Wednesday spot if so. Email me at email@example.com, I am pretty far out in terms of scheduling but will be happy to get you in! Let’s talk!