Starting on 30th of April of 2022, I will be starting a fun series called, “Weekly Cook up.” In this series, I will talk about a book that features food of some sort and relates it to an actual recipe. There are rules:
- It has to be based on a graphic novel or book passage.
- It has to actually taste decent.
- It has to have available ingredients.
- Doable for the home cook.
- The recipe needs to be able to be scaled.
This is not so much a review of the book or graphic novel featured, but a fun offshoot for a passage mentioned in the book. I know I love cooking and I am sure some of you out there do as well.
If anyone has any ideas about fun recipes you would like me to feature, let me know!