This is fun. I have tagged some wonderful blogs that I follow.
A scavenger hunt for my bookcase.
All you need is access to your bookshelf. Tag 3 people when you’re done.
1. Find an author name or title with a Z in it.
Lord of Light by Roger Zelazny
2. Find a classic.
Galapagos by Kurt Vonnegut.
3. Find a book with a key on it.
Welcome to Lovecraft (Locke & Key, #1) by Joe Hill
4. Find something on your bookshelf that is not a book.
I have a LEGO pirate ship.
5. Find the oldest book on your shelf.
The Last Days of Pompeii by Edward Bulwer-Lytton, John Gregory Betancourt 1834
6. Find a book with a girl on it.
Naked City: Tales of Urban Fantasy (The Dresden Files #10.7) by Ellen Datlow
7. Find a book that has an animal in it.
Hounded (The Iron Druid Chronicles #1) by Kevin Hearne
8. Find a book with a male protagonist.
Storm Front (The Dresden Files, #1) by Jim Butcher
9. Find a book with only words on the cover.
The Book Club Cookbook by Judy Gelman
10. Find a book with illustrations in it.
Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss
11. Find a book with gold lettering.
I can’t find a book with gold lettering.
12. Find a diary, true or fictional.
Diary by Chuck Palahniuk
13. Find a book written by an author with a common name (like Smith).
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies (Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, #1) by
Seth Grahame-Smith, Jane Austen
14. Find a book with a close up of something on it.
Woodworker’s Joint Book: The Complete Guide To Wood Joinery by Terrie Noll
15. Find a book on your shelf that takes place in the earliest time period.
Soulless (Parasol Protectorate #1) by Gail Carriger
16. Find a hardcover book without a jacket.
The Princess Bride by William Goldman
17. Find a teal/turquoise colored book.
The More Than Complete Hitchhiker’s Guide (Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy #1-4 short stories) by Douglas Adams
18. Find a book with stars on it.
I cannot find a book with stars. I think I need to remedy this.
19. Find a non YA book.
The Witness by Nora Roberts