Here is part 3! Hope this is not getting annoying. If so, please feel free to let me know. 🙂
25 more questions you never knew you needed to know.
Rachel Read It
- If money were no object what would you get for your next birthday? I’d like a 1967 Shelby and a fancy garage to put it in.
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? A castle in europe sounds amazing. As long as I don’t have to clean it, and it has been insulated.
- Were you ever a scout or a brownie? Nope. For some reason my mom was against me joining the girl scouts.
- What city were you born in? I was born in raised in Las Vegas, Nevada. It sounds a whole lot interesting than it actually was. No I did not grow up in a hotel.
- What did you last eat? I just had sushi with my family. I am in Vegas visiting.
- What did you want to be when you were younger? I wanted to be an astronomer when I was young. I loved looking at the night sky. As I got older I realized the amount of math one has to do to be in that field and that nixed the hell out of that idea.
- What do you do on a typical Friday night? I usually go on a date with my husband.
- What is one food that you refuse to eat? I try everything once. I can tell you that I really hate escargot. It’s the texture. Who thought that was a good idea. Jesus.
- What is one item on your bucket list? I’d like to visit all the national parks in the US. A pretty large feat.
- What is one item you can’t live without? My Nook/Kindle/Ipad. One of those is attached to me at all times.
- What is your shoe size? I wear a size 11. I am 6’0 tall, if I had small feet I would tip over and look rather stupid.
- What movie have you watched repeatedly? I saw The Matrix 7 times in the theater and countless times at home.
- What phone do you have (Apple or Android)? I have an Apple.
- What should you be doing right now? Sleeping or writing a review. But Meh.
- What’s one goal you would like to accomplish this year? I’d like to read 100 books. I am at 52 so far, been going at a pretty good clip this year as far as reading goes.
- What’s one of your pet peeves? Be kind to waiters, old people, children and pets. If you are not I judge you to be a disreputable irredeemable person and I have no time for you.
- What’s the last song you’ve listened to? Midnight City by M83
- What’s the most expensive item of clothing that you own? I have a fancy down jacket from Eddie Bauer that has saved me during the winter.
- What’s the thing you can’t leave the house without? See question 10.
- What’s your best physical feature? That is difficult question.
- What’s your Chinese sign? Monkey.
- What’s your current obsession? Graphic Novels and books, but that has always been my obsession.
- What’s your dream car? 1971 Mach 1 mustang 429 Boss. The baddest muscle car aside from a 1967 Shelby GT500. Elenor!
- What’s your favourite animal? I like Llamas a lot and cows a lot. Weird.
- What’s your favourite book? Hahaha your funny. No really, you want me to pick one? My 6 star book list
This seems to be a mighty tag but I enjoyed reading your answers. Funnily I was a scout when I was a kid, I wish my mom never forced me to be one though.
I wanted to be one so bad. But it just wasn’t going to happen.