I saw this on another blog and thought it would be a fun Tag to try, I would love to see some of your answers.
Rachel Read It
If you don’t want to do this, no pressure! I just thought it was fun. Parts 2-4 will be forthcoming in the next few weeks.
- Are you a morning or night person? Night for sure. I get most of my energy to do things in the evening.
- Are you afraid of the dark? Nah. I welcome it. It means I get to go to sleep.
- Are you an extrovert or introvert? I am a pretty solid introvert. Being around a whole lot of people is totally exhausting. I need to recharge alone.
- Are you double jointed? I am barely single jointed.
- Are you left or right handed? Right-handed.
- Are you more of a tidy person or a messy one? Messy although I strive to fix that.
- Are you on time or always late? On time. At least I try to be.
- Are you ticklish? hahah yes
- Can you curl your tongue? Yes, I can. (trying to curl tongue)
- Can you ice skate? I can “ice – fall down and break my ass.”
- Can you wiggle your ears? Can people do that? SUPERPOWER
- Coffee or tea? I would bathe in coffee if it didn’t seem weird.
- Cookies, cake or donuts? Yes?
- Did you ever participate in a talent show? I participate nightly in my showers singing talent show.
- Did you go to prom? Yes. I went to two proms.
- Did you like school? I honestly barely remember school. I remember the people more than school stuff.
- Do you believe in ghosts? Yes.
- Do you bite your nails? I trim my nails… with my teeth. There is a difference.
- Do you consider yourself a good cook? Yes. I am a pretty good amateur home cook.
- Do you enjoy dancing? I love to dance but see “break my ass” comment above.
- Do you enjoy DIY or crafts? I am all about the DIY
- Do you forgive easily? Yes and No. I wish I did, but if you push me too far, I will never forget. I will always be leery.
- Do you have a nickname? Bethy
- Do you have any allergies? Walnuts, and cats. I am deathly allergic to cats. I puff up and get hives everywhere.
- Do you have any phobias? Elevators. The falling part, not the enclosed spaces part.
Hahaha barely single jointed… me. Too… the amount of stuff I drop for no good reason! Thanks for the tag! That’s tomorrow’s post sorted while I plod through my giant book!
The amount of stuff I drop, or they way my bones pop when I walk. Double jointed hahahahaha. I can kneel to pick up something. GO ME!
God, me too! My knees make a noise when it’s cold and I bend them… it’s actually embarrassing how not jointed I am at this point!
I totally missed this tag! I actually just thought I’d read this post, and it turns out I’m tagged 😀
LOL I can’t even imagine morning people. Also a complete night person. And I’m incredibly ticklish. And sadly, I am also allergic to cats, although not very much. But I only developed the allergy like five years in of having my cat. Now I go back to mom’s to spend some time with her and come back all in a rash after a week. Worth it xD but it was truly lucky that I had to move out because boyfriend came along. Before that, it was two years of steady hell, itchy eyes, bloated face and never looking like a person because of the rash. And oh my god, we are so similar though! I never take elevators either. It’s not that I’m afraid of falling or even the closed space, but there’s something sick and unnatural about elevators xD I will not take one unless absolutely necessary (it’s not necessary unless you have to climb 12 storeys or unless the actual stairs are locked, which sometimes happens here).
Yes! I get all bloated and rashy. My eyes swell shut. I like cats a lot. I used to have one, but it isn’t happening now. I love how similar we are! Ill get the next 25 out by the end of the week. These are fun questions 🙂
They are! 🙂 Where did you get the tag? And actually I’ve been seeing a naturopath over this allergy and it’s actually been diminishing – it used to take a day to kick in, now it takes three. Which is HUGE! So there is hope 🙂
What has the naturopath done to help?
I was reading this tag on another bloghttps://sindrelf.com/2019/02/25/answering-100-interesting-questions/ and thought it would be a fun little project.
She prescribed me these tinctures that are balanced especially for me and are supposed to balance my hormones and systems. So now I actually get up in the morning xD and my allergies are supposed to go away slowly, because I developed them, which means they’re a result of the body experiencing stress and being overly sensitive. If it’s back to being balanced, the allergies should remove themselves because the body won’t have weird reactions to things it never used to have reactions to (I wasn’t born with these allergies, I got them after like 25). It’s slowly working 🙂
Thats great! Whatever you can do to feel better is worth it. Allergies are awful. My allergy to cats and horses is epic and it wasn’t at all when I was a kid. It developed slowly after I turned 22.
Huh, then maybe that could also be helped, cause it was similar with me. I recently read about what’s it called… Oh man I totally forgot, but it’s for a specific allergy (say, cat allergy) and it’s a very effective treatment. Haven’t tried it myself but if I remember the name I’ll let you know. Oh, brain. Seriously, I can almost see the word, but it’s just not there.
Although the questions don’t match. This is where I got the tag from. I copied the questions from another reviwer though.